Imagine a gutter cleaning service that is no hassle, no drama and no BS.
Here at NoBS, we have heard your complaints about the big companies, and take great pride in our ability to address those issues.
We strive to make your gutter cleaning service a pleasure, rather than a hassle!
Some of the ways we differ from our competitors include:
- We do not upsell – Nobody likes surprises, especially when it comes to higher prices. It seems that a lot of gutter cleaning companies advertise insanely low prices only to jack up the prices once they are on the job. There are also many companies who advertise these prices in an effort to get their foot in the door and sell repairs, installations and more. NoBS takes the uncertainty out of the equation by offering a transparent gutter cleaning pricing structure. We price by the type and square footage of your home, and make every effort to give our customers a legitimate, firm quote before we arrive to do the work.
- We do not hard sell – No more telemarketers pushing you into contracts or unnecessary services. At NoBS, the customer comes before profit. We contact you only when necessary to schedule your gutter cleaning service, and leave you alone if you are not yet ready. Quite honestly, we are too busy working to be calling you once a week 🙂
- No contracts – We will never force our customers into long term, excessive contracts. At NoBS, we believe that your gutters should be cleaned once or twice a year at most, maybe 3 times if there are a lot of trees around. We ask YOU how often you would like service. After you are in our system, our method of contact is a simple email that asks “Are you ready for your gutters to be cleaned?”. Nice and simple, if you click yes we will contact you to schedule. If you say no, the process will repeat itself in 6 months, or in whatever frequency that you have indicated you would like service.
- Easy scheduling – NoBS strives to make scheduling as convenient as possible. We aim to give you an exact date and estimated time for your appointment rather than a “We’ll be there at some point this week” methodology. Firm appointments are available for the first job of the day (8:00 AM March-November, 9:00 AM in December). Call us today to see how we can help!
- Professional technicians- NoBS is a small family owned and operated company. We take great pride in our professionalism and image, and will never send untrained technicians or crews that cannot be communicated with to any job site.
- No Surprises – At NoBS, we focus on communicating with our customers. We do not show up for random services and expect to be paid. We schedule at your convenience, and make call an hour before arrival so that you know when to expect us.